Friday, July 8, 2011

ESPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT...

HELLO  MY CRAFTY FRIENDS...
Happy Friday, wahoooo

Another reason to WAHOOOO, is that I been chosen to be part of the first DESIGN TEAM for the new stamp company

 you could go check the blog and store HERE.


Today, Cecilia owner of TradeFish Designs announce the Design Team and next week,  each and every one of us will have the opportunity to introduce ourself and showcase TradeFish Designs stamps.. 

I want to use this opportunity to thank Cecilia for, letting me be part of the first Design Team, go ahead and visit the blog and you will be surprise to see some other familiar faces.



7 comments:

Kate said...

I am super excited your part of the team. Yeah my crafty bff

Hugs
Kate

Adrian said...

Congrats!

Dilsaver Designs said...

Yay, congratulations to you!!

girlia said...

congratulations!!!

Amy said...

I am really excited to be part of the team and work with you!

Chloe and Her Clip On Koalas said...

How exciting! Looks like some of the bloggers I follow are joining you too! Love that I must pick the best talent when I follow people. x

Tenny Kusuma said...

I've heard about this. CONGRATS and so excited for you :D