Friday, July 15, 2011

My first official TradeFish Designs Post....

HELLO MY CRAFTY FRIENDS...
Happy Friday .... wahoooo... 

I'm so excited and happy to be part of the first Design Team for TradeFish Designs stamps, want to thanks Celicia for allowing me to be part of her company, all this week she been introducing  the team of wonderful ladies.. go visit the TradeFish Designs blog,  today is my turn, starting in August, Fridays will be my day to present a project at TFD blog with this wonderful stamps.



I will like to invite you to visit the blog and check the previous days of this week, for you to get to know the beautiful and talented ladies , and you may be surprise that these are familial faces that you see every day playing with you on daily challenge...

"C" had put together a great group, thanks again...

Now to my project for today, if you check the blog will see with what idea "C" created
TradeFish Designs stamps, thats with the male in mine.. and they will be masculine theme but we our created talent you could turn stuff around.. just like I did...

Male and female card with the same stamp set...

I used the stamp set called "Another year" for the  cake and Happy Birthday sentiment, but that beautiful banner is from the set "Independence day"

I add a ribbon to my female card..  the numbers are from a generic stamp set on my stash.

Materials used on my cards...

This are two other cards that I already posted using my new stamps from TFD

for details on this card you could see my post HERE, I used the set called "Missing you"

details of this card was on my previous post HERE, this are part of the sentiments on the set called
"Another year"


6 comments:

Kate said...

I LOVE IT ALL! I am so happy to be in the same Design Team with you my Crafty BFF! Much Love.

Hugs
Kate

Amy said...

All of these cards are terrific! I am so excited to be working with all of you talented ladies on the DT! :)Amy

celebratetheoccasion said...

great job, very cute!

Dayami said...

Ivette!!! how super awesome are these!!! Love it!!!
Besitos :)

Linda said...

Fun cards. I love the lovely lady at the end. So much fun!

Maria Elena said...

Amiga estas pintando super !!! como has trabajado bastante y yo me lo pierdo todo !! jejejje Estas full activa y eso me llena de entusiasmo !
~Maria Elena~
http://mariaelenaworld.blogspot.com/