Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Peachy Keen- SKetch challenge#56

HELLO MY CRAFTY FRIENDS...
Happy Tuesday!!

I havent post in few days.. but you will see more of me this week..
Today I have for your the PK challenge #56 a Sketch.

Here is the sketch Pk want us to play with.. super cute.


Here is my Thank you card..

WHo doesn't love PK faces... ahhh, I know I do..
this cute faces are from the set called "Faceless bugs"


The sentiment is from SP and Co the new July release "Bold sentiments I"

Materials use for this card..

Thank you for stoping by, tomorrow I have SP Design Team Wednesday with the Free Digi from D2D, for you..

10 comments:

Kate said...

Your card is so Adorable like always. I love the added pks faces.

Hugs
Kate

Viv said...

You did an amazing job of the sketch. LOVE the rosettes with their cute PK faces. Thanks for joining in with us at Peachy Keen. Good luck!

Chloe and Her Clip On Koalas said...

Such a great job. The rosettes are just so cute.

Jessica said...

Great card! The faces are cute, as well as the colors. :)

Looking forward to working with you on the CTO DT!

Jessica
http://cricutafterdark.blogspot.com

Adrian said...

very cute!

Trail of Treasures said...

What a cute, CUTE card!! I love everything about it! The colours definitely pop, and the little peachies add so much life to it!

Glad to be designing with you over at CTO! I'd love for you to visit me at www.trailoftreasures.com

Hugs,
Tracey

Bella Scrapbook Designs said...

Love your card! Looking forward to being on the CTO design team with you
Sylvia

Bella Scrapbook Designs said...

Love your card! Looking forward to being on the CTO design team with you
Sylvia

Jenni said...

This is so cute! The faces are just adorable! I'm your newest follower and so excited to be joining you on the DT for CTO!!
Hugs, Jenni
http://mylollipopgarden.blogspot.com/

Janice W. said...

So CUTE! Love the blue! Thanks for joining the PK challenge and good luck!