Saturday, July 9, 2011

PK "Let's face it Friday" challenge, Designed 2 Delight freebie challenge and My first project with TradeFish Designs stamps

Second  post of the day if you looking for SP Color Hop post click HERE.

HELLO MY CRAFTY FRIENDS ONE MORE TIME TODAY..
It's a beautiful Saturday here in the Sunshine state FL.

If you follow me... you know I been following the challenge of the free digi at Designed 2 Delight where you get a new freebie every Friday, if you participate in the challenge , if you miss one week then you have to wait until the next month where the image is offer free to everyone, or if you dont want to wait, you could purchase the digi from there store HERE.
The for the challenge at Peachy Keen "Let's face it Friday" the challenge this week is to add plentiful patterns, meaning add pattern papers to your "face" project. So decided to add some faces to my beautiful free digi "Strawberries" that I got at D2D, with some beautiful  pattern paper actually this is from a christmas stack.
And to top this beauty... I do love this card... I used for the sentiments from TradeFish Design from the set called "Missing you" from the May release.. could be found HERE.

My Image is colored with Copic markers.


 I used some glossy accent for my strawberries.

The PK faces are from the set "Simple simons"

This card is also playing at the following challenges
*Ai Factory challenges- "Double time" two of something.. I add two sentiments
*Craft and me challenges #42- favourites- your favorite stamp or digi- Pk faces

3 comments:

Kate said...

Beautiful Card. I just love how this turned out. I love the PKS faces.

Hugs
Kate

Bunnyfreak said...

Love how you added faces to the strawberries.

Hazel said...

Sweet card - thanks for sharing it on the 'double time' challenge on AiFactory (Hazel - Guest Designer)