Sunday, July 10, 2011

SP and Company July Release and Hop...




HELLO MY CRAFTY FRIENDS...
Happy Sunday!!
Today is the 10th, meaning.. is SP and Co new stamps release Hop. Today the SP Divas are showcasing the new July stamps and remember we are also having our Color challenge you still have a chance to play with us, visit the blog HERE and enter to win some wonderful prizes from the SP and Co store.

After leaving some love here you could hop to the SP Blog and start there, I have a list of the SP Divas at the end of this post.

Now to my card... 
I have this file in my gypsy of this cute baby shape card, and decided to use it one more time.. 
the stamp set Im featuring today is the "Bold sentiments I" a most have set.,.is so cute.. love it.. my new favorite.. the little car is from a small set from CTMH


 "Congratulations so excited for you" is one of the wonderful sentiments on this set.

this another sentiment from the "Bold Sentiments I" set.

and this cute banner is also a July release available at the store today... is called
"Handmade banner"

Materials I used...


Make sure you check out the SP Blog and see what Samantha did with the new stamps. Also, Emily, Chrissie, Amie, Kate, Patty, Mistyrose, AJ, Stephanie, and Jen all have projects for you today so stop by their blogs and check out what they have been up to.


 

12 comments:

jennyplace2 said...

Your card is just so sweet to welcome a new born and I love the new sentiments! TFS!

Sweet Magnolia Rose said...

Ivette I just love your card!!! It is the sweetest EVER!! TFS

Patty Chalas said...

Ivette your card is adorable love the shape, the car stamp which co its? and the handmade stamp is very cute!

Amy said...

Adorable card! I love the shape and the little brad snaps at the bottom- :)Amy

Kate said...

Super Adorable my friend. Love the onesie.

hugs
Kate

Susan said...

Your little onesie card is so cute!

NanetteMT said...

What a sweet card...Great job!

amie said...

very cute card !! i love it !

LaJanette said...

This is such a cute card..the shape, colors, and that banner on the butt....super cute!

girlia said...

too cute

emily said...

gorgeous Ivette! Love love love this.

Jodie R said...

Such a sweey and clever card. I love all the sentiments in this set!