Wednesday, July 6, 2011

SP DESIGN TEAM WEDNESDAY... ENGAGEMENT

HELLO MY CRAFTY FRIENDS...
Happy Wednesday...
It been hot here in florida.. even with all the rain we been getting..

Today is SP Design team Wednesday...
We get to show you our SP creations using this wonderful stamps.. I love them ... 

Did you know that the Scrapmaster's Paradise stores has a blog, a forum and Gallery... yes all that.. visit the Scrapmaster's Paradise blog
 and you will find all the links.. also will be able to find the links to the rest of the wonderful team and see what they have created for you today...

And will like to remind you that at the Scrapmaster's Paradise blogSami is having sneaks of the new stamps that are going to be release on the 10th, and our monthly hop/Challenge starts on Thursday.. yes stay tune to see all the releases.

Again I challenge myself to mix some challenges with my SP Wednesday creation.. I used the sketch challenge #55 from PK stamps and the the free image from Designed2Delight this with is "Flip Flops" together with the sentiments from SP and Co Mix n Match Occasion

Here is my card.. Im love how it came out.. this card is perfect for my friend that this past weekend let me know that she is engaged and is planning a beach wedding..


I color my image with Copic Markers..

this cute sentiment is from the SP and Co stamp set called Mix n' Match Occasion.


this adorable faces are from PK Faceless bugs stamp set.

This are my materials for this card.. Forgot that I used my round and scallop nestabilities also.

This card is also playing at the following challenges
*Crazy Challenge #74-  On the Beach
*My Partner in Crafting Crime- Let's hit the beach

15 comments:

Kate said...

Your Card is adorable like always. Love it.

Sweet Magnolia Rose said...

I just love your card...It is too cute!! but I also like your new FB picture :o) Keep Creating

Mistyrose

Frank-LEE Speaking... said...

Love your cards it's very cute. Smooches... Felicia

Kathy said...

Very sweet, the faces on the flip flops are a cute touch. Thanks for joining us at D2D this week.

Sammibug said...

Oh my goodness, this is an awesome engagement card! Love the little flip flops with faces! Thanks for sharing with us at Daisy Doodles in our "Summer Doodles" challenge! --Sammibug, Daisy Doodles DT

PinkBlingCrafter said...

Hola chica, como estas? que super CUTE tarjeta!!! LOVE it!!! I may just have to give that sketch a try it's been a while since I tried a PK challenge!!
Hugs

Jane (Carroll's Creations) said...

Thanks for joining our "Here comes Summer" challenge on SECRET CRAFTER SATURDAY CHALLENGE this week :)

Hugs Jane x

goldie said...

How cute flip-flops!Love your card!
Thanks for joining us at The Crazy Challenge this week!

Viv said...

This card is amazing Ivette!!!
I LOVE the sentiment mixed with the loved up flip-flops!! Brilliant!
Thanks for joining in with us at Peachy Keen. Good luck! xx

Rachel x said...

Fab card- a really fun image and I love that layout!! :)
Thanks for joining in with us at My Partner in Crafting Crime this time!! :)
hugs, Rachel x

Crafting Misfit said...

Very creative engagement card! I love it!

You should enter this over at Getting Cricky for the Summer Fun challenge!
Tell her I (Rebecca "Crafting Misfit) sent you! http://www.gettingcricky.com/2011/07/if-life-aint-perfect-you-aint-livin.html

Rebecca
craftingmisfit.blogspot.com

Joanne Gilch said...

LUVIN the faces you added to the flip flops. Thanks for joining the Daisy Doodles challenge.

bosenberries said...

what a neat idea for an engagement card! Thanks so much for playing with us at My Partner in Crafting Crime's beach challenge... enjoy your summer!!
Robin

Janice W. said...

Beautiful card! Those flip flops are so darn cute! Great job coloring too! Thanks so much for joining the PK challenge! I love your card!

Mahmood Ali said...

Your posted engagement card designed designed simple but i would like more engagement card designs...
Plastic Business Cards
print VIP cards