Friday, July 22, 2011

TradeFish Design Team Spotlight Friday...

HELLO MY CRAFTY FRIENDS..
Happy Friday.. 

Yes... surprised that Im posting again this week.. don't be.. because Friday will be a regular posting day for me, since I design on Friday for

Have you check the TFD store yet, click HERE, what about the TFD blog where you could check what the rest of the designers had created with this beautiful stamps for inspiration.. then visit us HERE.

Now to my project.. I had some scraps from last week card and decided to make this duo of Missing you cards..  I used the stamp set called "Missing you"


"wish you were here!"


This one has two different sentiments from this set "You are on my mind." and "How are you?

Materials used for this card...



4 comments:

Cre8tiveVet said...

I really like your cards! I look forward to being on the CTO DT with you! -Yvette

Kate said...

Beautiful Cards. I love it my friend.

Hugs
kate

Adrian said...

Very nice!

Amy said...

Great cards! I love the design of these! :)Amy