Friday, August 12, 2011

DESIGN TEAM SPOTLIGHT FRIDAY... NEW RELEASE STAMPS.

HELLO MY CRAFTY FRIENDS..

Welcome to
Design Team Spotlight Friday...

Did you guys already checked this month new releases, check them HERE .... 
All week the Designers at TFD had been showing all the new releases, to check 
this go HERE.

Well, today is my day at TFD, I been playing with the new set
NOTEWORTHY, you could find this set and the rest of this month releases at the 
TFD store HERE.


Here is my project.


I did  a lot of masking with this stamps, really nice to work with..


Supplies used.




4 comments:

Amy said...

You did an awesome job Ivette! I love this card- so clever! :)Amy

Kate said...

Love your card my friend.

Hugs
Kate

ChatterScene.com said...

I love it:)

Jacki said...

Wow, you do live close to me! I live in Satellite Beach, so Melbourne is pretty much right in the middle :) I would totally appreciate anything that you may not have a use for, I am really new to card making but I absolutely love it. Thank you so much for replying to my post!