Wednesday, August 17, 2011

DESIGNED2DELIGHT FREE DIGI BLOG CHALLENGE..



HELLO MY CRAFTY FRIENDS..
Happy Wednesday again... 
If you're a Digi lover like me... you should check out Designed 2 Delight blog/store.
Every first Friday of the month D2D offers a free digi to everyone to grab. This digi is the begining of a progressive month challenge, meaning you use that digi on a card or project link it before the week is over and the next friday you will get another free digi on your email... and so on until the month is over.. cool ahh.  For details go visit Designed 2 Delight blog, and beside this challenge, they have a weekly challenge also, to check this week challenge go HERE..

This week Free digi at D2D is called "Stitched Pumpkin" so cute.. 
I found some scrap of a card I made last year for Thanksgiving challenge.. 
and decided to make a easel card..

Here is  my card.. enjoy.





5 comments:

Kate said...

So cute my friend. I love how the blue just pops at me.

Hugs
Kate

Tenny Kusuma said...

Hi Ivette...
Your fall card is so fabulous.
Hope things are doing well with you. Hugs -- Tenny.

Adrian said...

Such a pretty card!

Maria Elena said...

Wow esta me encanto amiga ! te quedo perfecta esa calabaza
~Maria Elena~
http://mariaelenaworld.blogspot.com/

Kathy said...

So pretty. Love your patterned paper, embossing and the use of the border and large image. Really great card. Glad you joined us at D2D this week. Hope you'll play along again next week.