Thursday, August 11, 2011

D2D FREEBIE FRIDAY CHALLENGE AND BLING CHALLENGE

HELLO MY CRAFTY FRIENDS..
Happy Thursday...
I was able to put together a card last night for challenges..

If you're a Digi lover like me... you should check out Designed 2 Delight blog/store.
Every first Friday of the month D2D offers a free digi to everyone to grab. This digi is the begining of a progressive month challenge, meaning you use that digi on a card or project link it before the week is over and the next friday you will get another free digi on your email... and so on until the month is over.

This week we got our free digi, and this is also the start of a new month.. for playing all month we actually got a whole set of digis.. called "Cupcake mouse" but they have one of the images from this set for free to play with this week challenge, you may be still on time to grab it, today is the last day to do.

Actually I was the winner of last week challenge at there weekly challenge they also have at there blog, which this week is "Bling" check that challenge HERE.

The circle sentiment around my D2D image is another freebie I was able to grab from Birdcard.com.

Here is my card...






9 comments:

girlia said...

Adorable.

Kate said...

I love it. So cute my friend.

Hugs
Kate

Amy said...

Very cute card! :)Amy

Adrian said...

super job!

Nicole said...

Sweet!!

C Stephens said...

Yummy card Ivette...makes me want a cupcake really bad right now!

dstandard said...

This is just adorable! Thanks for playing at Designed 2 Delight!

Shelly said...

Very Cute! Love it!
Shelly
http://mypaperlove.blogspot.com/

Frances said...

Hi, Thanks for your lovely comment on my blog. I am another Boricua living in Florida! hugs, Frances.