Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Money Holder card for a Mommy to be....

HELLO MY CRAFTY FRIENDS..
Happy Tuesday.. 

Today I have a card that I made few days ago.. this is a money holder, not for a gift for the baby,
 but for the Mommy to be, to pamper herself.. different ahhh

Now to my card... this cute expecting mum was a freebie From San's Design blog, no longer free, available at her web store HERE.

12x8.5 base scored at 4"and then at 8"

The banner is from TradeFish Designs "Independence Day",
I add some little flowers to her shirt to give interest.

This sentiment is from My Favorite Things stamps

Supplies for this card...


8 comments:

9 2 midnight said...

What a gr8 idea. Nothing nicer than receiving a lovely handmade card made with love... TFS Julie
thx for visiting my blog. :D

http://9-2-midnight.blogspot.com/

teachU14 said...

Fantastic card! I'm sure the mommy to be will love it :)

Atif said...

You really did a fantastic job with this card these cards look amazing...Scratch Cards
clear business cards
plastic cards

CricutLvr!! said...

Hola amiga! What a great idea to pamper mom (cuz we all know we need it)!! Super cute card! Love the digi!!!

Amy said...

Super cute & great idea! :)Amy

Adrian said...

so adorable!

PinkBlingCrafter said...

OMG!! girl this is so darn CUTE!!! LOVE it and the background paper is just perfect:) TFS
Hugs

girlia said...

Awesome!