Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Throwback Thursday Challenge at My creative time and more...

HELLO MY CRAFTY FRIENDS..
Happy Tuesday!!

***Use ANY "RETIRED" Cricut cartridge of YOUR choice! 
There are so many retired cartridges.. and the one Im using is 
Locker Talk.. I use the book bag and created a shape card..  
did you know by playing this TBT you could win all her August stamp release,  
this card is also playing at 
Peachy Keen Stamps challenge "Lets face it Friday" Shape cards, and the challenge at 

Here is my card..




14 comments:

Jovan said...

This is just ADORABLE!

Kate said...

This looks great my friend. I love the added touch of PKS face. Thank you for playing with us over at My Creative Time's Throwback Thursday Challenge.

Hugs
Kate

teachU14 said...

Very cute! Love the glasses on that PKS face 8)

www.shortycreations.com

Amy said...

This is such a cute shaped card- I love the peachy faced pocket- cute! :)Amy

Tere said...

bien simpatica esta tu tarjetita Ivy!!!!

Adrian said...

so cute! It is almost time!!! I am so ready to go:)

Patty Chalas said...

this is so very cute ivette!!

Marlene said...

Oh...totally ADORABLE! Love this!

Thanks so much for visiting my blog, too. :)

girlia said...

Truly adorable

Tamie said...

Very cool and boy do I love how you added the twine to it. thank you so much for sharing it with us at 4 Crafty Chicks.

CraftsManda said...

This is so adorable! I love the texture, the sentiment and that oh so cute face! Great job!!

joeygirl86 said...

OMG this is sooo cute! Thanks for playing with us at PKS Let's Face it Friday! Good luck! :)

Glora said...

I LOVE this darling backpack! Too flippin' cute with its darling Peachy face! hugs- Glora

Miss Giebel said...

oh WoW, I love your back pack card!! Every Sept. I make my nephew a "back to school" card and this is just such a super cool idea. I didn't know that Locker Talk is retired. I'm so glad I have that cart!! I'm so happy you created with us at PKS this week!