Friday, August 5, 2011

TradeFish Design Team Day...

HELLO MY CRAFTY FRIENDS..
Happy Friday.... wahoooo!!!

Welcome to TradeFish Design Team Day.. and is Friday... 
is my day at TFD blog to show you my project  
this week the Design Team had been featuring projects with 
the set called "Snack Time" 
 is available at the TFD store HERE.
To see what the rest of the wonderful girls had created all week go HERE.

Let me give you the good news, TradeFish Design blog reached the 10,000 hits mark
and that means giveaway time, $20 gift certificate to TFD store, for details on this check HERE.

Here is the video that "C" at  TFD blog made showing you this set..


Here is my card ..




5 comments:

Kate said...

Awesome Card my friend. I love how you used the images to create your own DP paper.

Hugs
Kate

Amy said...

What a great card! I love how you used the stamps!!! Awesome! :)Amy

Adrian said...

very nice job!

girlia said...

cute

Maria Elena said...

Bella esta tarjetita ! me he perdido muchas cositas lindas... Estoy full con los nenes q cuido, apenas me da tiempopara cumplir con los challenges...
~Maria Elena~
http://mariaelenaworld.blogspot.com/