Friday, August 19, 2011

TRADEFISH DESIGN TEAM SPOTLIGHT FRIDAY...

HELLO MY CRAFTY FRIENDS..
Wahooo I have posted everyday this week.. 

Welcome to
Design Team Spotlight Friday...

Did you guys already checked this month new releases, check them HERE .... 
All week the Designers at TFD had been showing all the new releases, to check 
this go HERE.

Well, today is my day at TFD, I made another card with the new set
NOTEWORTHY, you could find this set and the rest of this month releases at the 
TFD store HERE.

Now to my project... 


This card is perfect to give to that forgetful other half..
 not mine.. my hubby is very good at remembering the special occasions in our life, lucky me



3 comments:

Kate said...

Love it my friend! it looks great:)

Hugs
Kate

Dilsaver Designs said...

So cute, love that it is a reminder for your own birthday, great stamp set :)

girlia said...

funny and just too adorable.