Wednesday, September 7, 2011

DESIGNED2DELIGHT BLOG PROGRESSIVE CHALLENGE

HELLO MY CRAFTY FRIENDS..
Happy Wednesday..

If you're a Digi lover like me... you should check out Designed 2 Delight blog/store.
Every first Friday of the month D2D offers a free digi to everyone to grab. This digi is the begining of a progressive month challenge, meaning you use that digi on a card or project link it before the week is over and the next friday you will get another free digi in your email... and so on until the month is over.. cool ahh.  For details go visit Designed 2 Delight blog, and beside this challenge, they have a weekly challenge also, to check this week challenge go HERE.

This week Free digi at D2D is called "Falloween cat" 
because i had play the whole month I got the September set ..

I play a little with the images and created my own.. 
that's why you could download the images in different format.. 
This is the beauty of working with digis.. resizing and mixing,
this is the fist time Im doing this..

Here is my card



Can you tell how much I love this challenge..  this is my 4th month playing with D2D digis.

7 comments:

Kate said...

This is so cute. I love it. Thanks for the idea.

Hugs,
Kate

Dilsaver Designs said...

So cute, love the colors and how you framed it :)

Heidi Brawley said...

AWE this is totally adorable!

PinkBlingCrafter said...

Hola Chica, sorry it's been a while:) Love the card and the images are too adorable!! TFS
Hugs

Bridget said...

Fabulous job! Thanks for joining us @ Designed2Delight! I can't wait to see what you do with Faith's next freebie!

dstandard said...

Awesome job - love the progressive sizes ! Thanks for playing at Designed 2 Delight!

Adrian said...

Wow so beautiful!