Thursday, September 15, 2011

DESIGNED2DELIGHT BLOG PROGRESSIVE CHALLENGE

HELLO MY CRAFTY FRIENDS..
Happy Thursday..

If you're a Digi lover like me... you should check out Designed 2 Delight blog/store.
Every first Friday of the month D2D offers a free digi to everyone to grab. This digi is the begining of a progressive month challenge, meaning you use that digi on a card or project link it before the week is over and the next friday you will get another free digi in your email... and so on until the month is over.. cool ahh.  For details go visit Designed 2 Delight blog, and beside this challenge, they have a weekly challenge also, to check this week challenge go HERE.

This week Free digi at D2D is called "Autumn Harvest"

I had to make this card really quick...
I was running out of time..
and I have been playing with D2D images now for few months without missing one..
this is a challenge.. love it!!

Here is my card..





3 comments:

Adrian said...

pretty, love fall colors!

Bridget said...

I love what you've done with this week's Freebie @ Designed2Delight! Fabulous card! Thanks for joining us!

Julie Marshall said...

So pretty! Love the coloring on the pumpkins.