Monday, September 5, 2011

DIGI MAKEOVER CHALLENGE #1-COLOR CHALLENGE


Second post of the day, scroll down to check the TradeFish Design new release hop.


Paper Makeup Stamps - Digi Makeover Challenge

HELLO MY CRAFTY FRIENDS..
Happy Monday..
Hope your enjoying this "Labor Day"

Welcome to our first Digi Makeover Challenge at  PAPER MAKEUP STAMPS
Our first Challenge is a color combo, this are the signature colors of PMS blog.
PINKS, GREYS, WHITE AND BLACK.

And of course....a digital image!  You don't have to use a PMS image, but if you do the prize package is bigger, so you might as well!     I really hope you'll join us in the challenge and play along.  You could win up to 5 digi's of your choice!



For my project I decided to use a corset from the set call
Oo La La, is not just this corset is a whole set available at the store HERE.


I used the corset to make this breast cancer support card...




The sentiment "You have my full support"
 is from the Oo La La set.
                                                

Supplies used 


9 comments:

Jennifer Scull said...

I love this gorgeous card! and what a fabby set, too. will have to put it on my list of things to get, which is of course getting verrrrry long! your wonderful shape with the dies just adds to the beauty of this card. :)

velta said...

Oh Wow! My goodness girl, you have really made the very best of this image! Love your papers, how you colored it and the Spellbinders Die was a perfect choice! Thanks for sharing!!

Anne Temple said...

Totally love your shaped card! Great image and coloring!

MrsK said...

This is totally gorgeous lass you've done a fantastic job! Hugz Sal x

buggin2stamp said...

Fabulous card! I love how you colored the corset. And what a fun shaped card.
Melissa

Sunshine HoneyBee said...

Like this card. I like Spellbinders. I'm a new follower of your blog. Ck out my blog if you like.
Melissa
"Sunshine HoneyBee"
http://CreatedbySunshineHoneyBee.blogspot.com

Jami {sgtStamper} said...

Absolutely love this!! That die is a perfect frame for this image, and I just love that you did the inside of the card to!

Queen B said...

Love your coloring Ivette!

Michelle VP said...

Love that you used a nestie shape for your card instead of the traditional square/rectangle. Fab coloring of the corsette too. :)