Wednesday, September 21, 2011

DESIGNED2DELIGHT BLOG PROGRESSIVE CHALLENGE

HELLO MY CRAFTY FRIENDS..
Happy Thursday..

If you're a Digi lover like me... you should check out Designed 2 Delight blog/store..
Friday's FREE Image Challenge
Every first Friday of the month D2D offers a free digi to everyone to grab. This digi is the begining of a progressive month challenge, meaning you use that digi on a card or project link it before the week is over and the next friday you will get another free digi in your email... and so on until the month is over.. cool ahh.  For details go visit Designed 2 Delight blog, and beside this challenge, they have a weekly challenge also, to check this week challenge go HERE.

This week Free digi at D2D is called 

I had to make this card really quick...again
I was running out of time..
and I have been playing with D2D images now for few months without missing one..
this is a challenge.. love it!!

this card is also playing at
* The Paper Players- Clean and simple theme animals or plants.

Here is my card..



7 comments:

Anne Temple said...

Sweet image and I love how you shaded the background. Beautiful card (and another Spellbinders that I need to add to my list).

Adrian said...

very adorable!!!

PinkBlingCrafter said...

WOW!! beautiful card and fab spellbinder:) TFS my friend:)
Hugs

Ann Schach said...

Gorgeous! I love this Spellbinder! Thanks for playing with The Paper Players this week!

Tara Bilbao said...

WOW this is such an eye catching card. I just love the stamped flower and your coloring- so pretty. Thank you for playing along with The Paper Players CAS challenge!

Lesley Croghan said...

How stunning! Thanks for joining us at the Paper Players!

Julie Marshall said...

I love this image! I just saw it earlier this week. Love the sentiment you paired it up with. Thanks so much for joining us this week at the Paper Players!