Thursday, September 1, 2011

THE PLAY DATE CAFE COLOR CHALLENGE...

HELLO MY CRAFTY FRIENDS.. 
Happy Thursday!!
It been raining every evening this week here in central sunny Florida.. 
we could take a break at least on the time of the day when will all getting out of work, 
traffic gets crazy, ohh well part of life..

Now let go to the good stuff in our life.. creating..

Today I created a card for the challenge over at  "The Play Date Cafe", this week the color challenge is
 Black, white and a splash of red..  

The sponsor this week is 

I invite you to participate in there challenge for the chance to 
to win some TFD stamps..

Here is my card.. the image and sentiment is from the TradeFish Design 
new August release set called "You are Noteworthy", 
for this one and the rest of the new release check the store HERE.

Here is my card ... 



6 comments:

Amy said...

Great card! I love the punched edge! :)Amy

Jinny Newlin said...

So fun! LOVE the way your embossed lines really pull through your typeset theme! Great job! And thanks for joining us this week at The Play Date Cafe!

Adrian said...

very nice job!

Kate said...

Love your card like always so nice.

Hugs
Kate

Lisa said...

Oh I like the punched edge! Great card :)

Michele Gross said...

Very cool! I NEED that embossing folder! :) Wonderful design and great splash. Glad you played with us at The Play Date Cafe!