Friday, September 2, 2011

TRADEFISH DESIGN TEAM SPOTLIGHT FRIDAY...

HELLO MY CRAFTY FRIENDS..
Happy Friday!!

Today is my 4th blogoversary!! 

I will announce the winner of my Blogoversary this evening after work.. 
I didnt reach 500 followers meaning the cricut cartridge will be in hold until I reach 500, sorry.

Welcome to
Design Team Spotlight Friday...

Did you guys already checked this month new releases, check them HERE .... 
And next week is Sept release.. you going to love what coming.
All week the Designers at TFD had been showing all the August releases, to check 
this go HERE.

Well, today is my day at TFD,
Today I got to play with the set called "Slang Baby",
 you could find this set and the rest of this month releases at the 
TFD store HERE.


I created this 12x12 layout of my "COOL" son Chris..




5 comments:

Kate said...

HAPPY 4TH BLOGOVERSARY!!!!So happy we have become friends. Love all your creations my friend.

Cute LO of Chris.

Hugs
Kate

Amy said...

Happy 4th Blogaversary! I really love that layout! :)Amy

Teena in Toronto said...

Happy blogoversary :)

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Super lay-out! Happy blogaversary!

grandee said...

Happy Birthday of your blog!!!!