Tuesday, October 18, 2011

CTO CHALLENGE #35 "Male birthday card use metal "

HELLO MY CRAFTY FRIENDS
Happy Tuesday!!

Welcome to another challenge at CTO.. 
This week the challenge is to create a project theme is
"Male Birthday card use Metal"
After checking my project head to CTO blog and check what 
the wonderful ladies had created for inspiration.. 
Hope to see you playing with us, this month prize is 
a Recollection Paper punch.

No to my card...
I made this card for my Nephew,
 that is turning 16 at the end of the month..


the metal in my card is a sentiment metal plate from
Making Memories that I had in my stash.


10 comments:

DIANA L. said...

Nice card very masculine
DIANA L.
http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

Amy said...

Great masculine card TFS! :)Amy

Mary G. said...

Great man card, your nephew will love it!!

GiGi said...

Great card! I love the metal plate and calendar paper!

Jayne said...

Great card Ivette.Love the calendar.
Jayne x

Laurie said...

Really nice card!!!!
Laurie - fellow DTM
scrapsbysissy.blogspot.com

Amy said...

Ooooohhh, great card!! I love the background paper and how you highlighted the "16"!! Wonderful!! :)

Thanks so much for sharing your DT talent at Celebrate The Occasion!!

Amy :) at www.lovetocrop.com
CTO DTM

Trail of Treasures said...

Great masculine card Ivette!! Your nephew will adore it!!

Hugs,
Tracey

Kate said...

Very nice card my friend. I love it.
Thank you so much for playing with us over at My Creative Time’s Throwback Thursday Challenge.

Hugs,
Kate

Chloe and Her Clip On Koalas said...

That is such a cool idea. Love the circled number. the metal embellie is gorgeous. You have just reminded me that I have one of those tucked away in my stash somewhere. Thanks for the great DT work!