Saturday, October 1, 2011

GO FISH CHALLENGE #2- INSPIRATION PHOTO

HELLO MY CRAFTY FRIENDS!!
Happy Saturday!

Welcome to our second Challenge at




This week the challenge is this inspiration photo







For all details and rules check our
new Blog challenge HERE.
And don't worry... to participate you don't have to use Tradefish stamps,
 but is you have them we encourage you to incorporate to your projects.. for a chance
to be our next "Guest Designer"

For my card I used another laser cut I got at CKC in Jacksonville last month.
After you check my card, I invite you to visit Go Fish blog
and get inspired by the rest of the DT.

I used the sentiments from the TFD set called
"Got Leaves?"

This is what the set look like...

THis card is also playing at
*Whimsical Wednesday- Anything goes

Hope to see you playing with us this week..
Reminder...
Our Oct release is this Monday ...
You going to love this one...
"Christmas is in the air" all I can say....

6 comments:

Adrian said...

very pretty!

Amy said...

Great fall card Ivette! :)Amy

girlia said...

pretty

Cindy said...

WOW your fall card is BEAUTIFUL!AMAZING job with it,Thank you so much for playing along with us at Whimsical Wednesday!!:)

GiGi said...

Very pretty card! That tree is amazing. Thanks for playing at WHimsical Wednesdays!

Emily (stampingout on SCS) said...

I love that tree silhouette, Ivette. Fabulous, fall card. :)