Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Throwback Thursday Challenge at My Creative Time with Emma

Happy Tuesday afternoon..
Hello my crafty friends again...

If youre looking for my CTO project for this week challenge go

This afternoon I decided to make a card for my old time favorite challenge..
Throwback Thursday with My Creative Time .
The challenge is to create a card using the card feature of any old cart and also has to
be Halloween 
Did you know that Emma and her DT are showing all the sneak previous of her 
upcoming release.. and if you hop and leave some sweet comments
you have a chance to win some awesome prizes..

Well let go to my card..






4 comments:

Jovan said...

I love this card, what a great idea! I will have to scrap lift this. Thanks!

Kate said...

This is so cute my friend. Thank you for joining us over at Throwback Thursday Challenge.

Hugs,
Kate

Ro said...

This card is so cute!! =)

Adrian said...

great job!