Friday, October 21, 2011

TRADEFISH DESIGN TEAM SPOTLIGHT FRIDAY...

HELLO MY CRAFTY FRIENDS..
Happy Friday!!
wahoooo Tomorrow is my Birthday and
Im leaving today to start a fun weekend with my hubby.
And also my vacation week from work..

Now...
Welcome to
Team Spotlight Friday...

All this week the DT at TFD had been featuring the Oct release. 

Have you seen this month release yet....
go check all the cute project done by
the wonderful DT
visit the TradeFish Design Blog HERE.

Just a reminder now TFD also have a challenge  HERE.


This week is a color combo.. so check it out..

Now to my card for this week ..
Im featuring today the set called "Holiday mix"
available at the TFD store HERE.






5 comments:

Amy said...

This card is just beautiful! So elegant!!!! Happy Birthday- hope you have a wonderful day! :)Amy

Tanya Isis Ayala said...

This card is beautiful te bostaste chica de show

JustYolie said...

Absolutely gorgeous!!

Kate said...

This is a Beautiful Card my friend. I hope you had a great weekend.

Hugs,
Kate

Sherrie K. said...

Beautiful card!!!!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com