Friday, October 28, 2011

TRADEFISH DESIGN TEAM SPOTLIGHT FRIDAY...

HELLO MY CRAFTY FRIENDS..
Happy Friday!!
Ahh my vacation is almost over...

Now...
Welcome to
Team Spotlight Friday...

All this week the DT at TFD had been featuring the Oct release. 

Have you seen this month release yet....
go check all the cute project done by
the wonderful DT
visit the TradeFish Design Blog HERE.

Just a reminder now TFD also have a challenge going on HERE.

Now to my card for this week ..
Im featuring today the set called "An Attitude of Gratitude"
available at the TFD store HERE.


This card is also  playing at
*4Crafty Chicks- paper piercing
*Dilo en espanol challenge #3- glitter or bling..

I love the simplicity of this thank you card..
I used one of the spanish sentiments.. 




2 comments:

Amy said...

Great card Ivette- I love the crinkle ribbon and festive feel to it with the sentiment! :)Amy

Lori said...

Ivette, this is super cute! Thanks for joining us at 4 Crafty Chicks this week :)