Tuesday, November 1, 2011

CTO CHALLENGE #37 "Fall ... must have pumpkin "

HELLO MY CRAFTY FRIENDS
Happy Tuesday again !!

SECOND POST OF THE DAY...
For Go Fish Challenge scroll down...

Welcome to another challenge at CTO..
This week the challenge is 
"Fall... must have pumpkin"

After checking my project, head to CTO blog and check what 
the wonderful ladies had created for inspiration.. 
Hope to see you playing with us, 
for details on this month prize check the CTO blog.

Here is my card..
I used the same sketch from 
Yesterday's post for PMS Digi Challenge,
to check this challenge go HERE.

For this card all I used was a S.E.I design paper sheet, TFD sentiments and
my favorite wide satin ribbon..



This card is also playing at


11 comments:

Kate said...

Love this card and the paper you used.

Hugs,
Kate

GiGi said...

Beautfiul card! I love that paper! The wide ribbon is fabulous!

Jenni said...

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE that paper. You did a super job on your DT project!
Hugs, Jenni- DT
http://mylollipopgarden.blogspot.com

Laurie said...

Very elegant card!!!
Laurie DTM
scrapsbysissy.blogspot.com

Dilsaver Designs said...

Love the shine, really pretty Fall card :)

Anne Marie said...

Look at all of that shine! I love it! Such a beautiful card for fall. Thanks so much for joining us this week at the Paper Players! :)

Cindy Hall said...

Great colors and papers! Really great card! Thanks for joining us at The Paper Players!

Ann Schach said...

Cute card! I love the fabulous paper you used! Thanks for playing with The Paper Players!

LeAnne said...

Wow, this paper is beautiful! I love pumpkins --they are perfect for fall! Thanks for playing with the Paper Players this week!

Julie Marshall said...

That paper is gorgeous! Love how you used it in the design and tied in the ribbon. So glad you joined us this week at the Paper Players!

CraftyJAR said...

Love your card. That pumpkin paper is just gorgeous.
Judy