Tuesday, November 15, 2011

CTO CHALLENGE #39 "Thanksgiving must use a punch"

HELLO MY CRAFTY FRIENDS
Happy Tuesday again!!


 SECOND POST OF THE DAY...
For Go Fish Challenge scroll down...
you will want to play, we have a beautiful inspiration photo.

Welcome to another challenge at CTO..
This week the challenge is 
"Thanksgiving must use a punch"

After checking my project, head to CTO blog and check what 
the wonderful ladies had created for inspiration.. 
Hope to see you playing with us this week, 
This month prize is a $25 gift card to PaperTrey Ink..

Now to my  project, for my card I used this cute image I got for free at
is called "sitting turkey" and still available for free... HERE.
Thank you Karen..


Yes, I used action wobbles!!!
The punch I used is a Martha Stewart called "Quilted"

Love my cute turkey and his eyes.. Please don't eat me, Please!!!

Supplies used...

This card is playing in the following challenges..
*Sentimental Sundays challenge #81- Thanksgiving/Thank you
Daisy Doodles Creative Challenges #46- Anything goes must use digi
Kaboodle Doodles Challenge# 93- Thanksgiving
The cuttlebug spot- Gobble Gobble Turkey Challenge


17 comments:

girlia said...

Awesome Ivette

Kate said...

that turkey is so cute. Love the added action wobble. I need to use that more often.

Hugs,
Kate

Laurie said...

This is so stinkin' cute!! And the wobble is perfect for it!!
Laurie DTM
scrapsbysissy.blogspot.com

Anne Temple said...

He is so cute and you colored him beautifully! Love the wobble action.

GiGi said...

This is too cute! I love the turkey especially the google eyes! The punched background is great and how neat it is to be on an action wobble!

Esther said...

He's so, so adorable!!!
Cool that he's on an action wobble!!

Jenni said...

So perfect... a wobble that gobbles!!
Hugs, Jenni
http://mylollipopgarden.blogspot.com

Jayne said...

Love your wobbly turkey Ivette.
Jayne x

Nanette said...

wow I love your card. Great!!!! Thanks for playing with Kaboodledoodles.blogspot.com

cricutalltime said...

very cute card.love the eyes and your coloring.someone will have a fun time with this card.tfs

Donna said...

Too cute! Love the eyes. Wish I had thought of that. Great fall colors. Thanks for visiting my blog!

Debbie said...

This is awesome!! Love that turkey! His googly eyes are great!

Jannie said...

Wobble Gobble that Turkey, this is toooooo cute, I love it!!!

Thank you so much for joining our Challenge at the Cuttlebug Spot!
Good luck.

Jannie

Dilsaver Designs said...

Love the wobble on your adorable turkey, cute card :)

Kerry said...

Love the wobbly turkey. Thanks for joining in at the Cuttlebug Spot.

Helen said...

Fabulous card - love the wobble!
Thanks for joining us at the Cuttlebug Spot!
Helen x

Nilda Rockenbach said...

this is super. great job on the coloring. Thank you for participating in the challenge at The Cuttlebug Spot