Tuesday, November 29, 2011

CTO CHALLENGE #41"BIRTHDAY THEME USING SKETCH"

HELLO MY CRAFTY FRIENDS
Happy Tuesday!!


Welcome to another challenge at CTO..
This week the challenge is 
"Birthday theme using sketch"
this is the beautiful sketch


 After checking my project, head to CTO blog and check what 
the wonderful ladies had created for inspiration.. 
Hope to see you playing with us this week, 
This month prize is a $25 gift card to PaperTrey Ink..

This card is also playing at
Bearly-Mine Challenge #24 all my favorite things..
(cricut cuts, my piercing tool and inking around the edges)

Here is my card...
Really love how this one came out..

The sentiment is from SP and Co, yes Sami now has some spanish wording sets..
My wonderful best friend Kate from Scrappers Creative Corner got me some for my Birthday
thank you my friend...

The flowers are from the Art Philosophy Cricut cartridge..

8 comments:

Kate said...

Such a pretty card.

Hugs,
Kate

Jenni said...

Very pretty... I love the colors that you chose too.
Hugs, Jenni
http://mylollipopgarden.blogspot.com

GiGi said...

This is gorgeous Ivette! I love the different pattern papers and the way you stitched it. The flowers and tag are beautiful! Great job!

Amy said...

Beautiful card- I just love the quilt pattern and sewing! :)Amy

Smiley21 said...

Beautiful card. I love the flower. Another great card!

Dilsaver Designs said...

So pretty, love the stitching and all the extra details :)

Laurie said...

I really love this card, the stitching is adorable!
Laurie DTM
scrapsbysissy.blogspot.com

Debbie said...

This is so pretty!!! Love the papers and stitching!! The flowers are awesome, too!

http://debbiesdashofthisandthat.blogspot.com/