Friday, November 4, 2011

HELLO MY CRAFTY FRIENDS..
Happy Friday!!

Now...
Welcome to
Team Spotlight Friday...

All this week we been featuring all the different stamps from
TFD..

go check all the cute project done by
the wonderful DT
visit the TradeFish Design Blog HERE.

Just a reminder the Go Fish Challenge is going on HERE.

Now to project  for this week ..
Im featuring today the set called "SEntiments of the Season"
available at the TFD store HERE.





Also playing at 
I used my cricut to cut my cute skating girl..


5 comments:

Kate said...

Love how this card turned out. So Cute.

Hugs,
Kate

girlia said...

Too cute

Amy said...

This is really cute- I love the little skater! :)Amy

CraftyJAR said...

So cute. I love the stamp set you used.
Judy

Lori said...

Love that little skater! Thanks for joining us at 4 Crafty Chicks for our Die Cuts challenge...