Friday, November 11, 2011

TRADEFISH DESIGN TEAM SPOTLIGHT FRIDAY...

HELLO MY CRAFTY FRIENDS..
Happy Friday!!

Now...
Welcome to
Team Spotlight Friday...

All this week we been featuring all the different stamps from
TFD..

go check all the cute project done by
the wonderful DT
visit the TradeFish Design Blog HERE.

Just a reminder the Go Fish Challenge is going on HERE.

Now to project  for this week ..
Im featuring today the set called "An Attitude of Gratitude"
available at the TFD store HERE.


My aunt asking me if I could make some tags or something to attach 
to gift goodies she will be giving her clients, she has a small business ..
Her logo and colors are Black, Burgundy and white.
With that in mind I made this.. 
I used My Creative Time Gift card holder die, that is perfect to hold business cards.
She already got them and love them.. 





5 comments:

Anne Temple said...

These are so cool. Love that die.

girlia said...

Ivette these are just beautiful.

GabyCreates.com said...

Great card holders!! love your faux stitching it looks so so real!

Adrian said...

I am going to scraplift these!! LOVE LOVE!!!

Kate said...

These are just perfect.

Hugs,
Kate