Saturday, December 3, 2011

THE CUTTLEBUG CHALLENGE

HELLO MY CRAFTY FRIENDS...
Happy Saturday..
So far this week I had a project everyday... 
what a treat, ahhh

A reminder that
this week challenge is" Left overs, used them".. and guess what..
there is not required to use embossing all the time so check them out HERE.

This one is easy for me because Im constantly reaching for my scraps, 
for this card I used the PP from yesterday and made more flowers from the scraps of pink paper from my Tuesday card, the green and red cardstock are also from my scrap draws..

This card is also playing at




4 comments:

Kerry said...

Great card and great use of your scraps. Thanks for joining us at the Cuttlebug Spot this week.

Jannie said...

OMG those flowers!! Love them a lot and isn't it great to have scraps??

Thank you so much for joining us at the Cuttlebug Spot!

TFS
Jannie :)

Nilda Rockenbach said...

love the nontraditional colors on this one. Thank you for participating in the challenge at The Cuttlebug Spot

Helen said...

Beautiful card - love those flowers!
Thanks for joining us at the Cuttlebug Spot - hope you'll join us for a new challenge tomorrow! :0)
Helen x