Monday, December 19, 2011

DIGI MAKEOVER CHALLENGE #16-COLOR CHALLENGE


Paper Makeup Stamps - Digi Makeover Challenge

HELLO MY CRAFTY FRIENDS..
Happy Monday!!!

I been with no Mojo... absolutely none...
christmas shopping and work is draining me.. cant wait for the holidays to finish!!

Welcome to another Digi Makeover Challenge at 

For this card 
Im using the sentiment from
"Color It Winter tags set" 
You could find this image HERE
I made this shape card with my new Nesting frame 2

And remember you dont need a PMS digital image to play, but if you
do, the prize gets better..


And dont forget to visit the PMS blog to check
what the wonderful ladies had created for inspiration and
hope to see you play with us..

Here is my card for today...



7 comments:

Anne Temple said...

This is so pretty and very elegant. I see another die set that I need :-). Have a Merry Christmas.

Kate said...

Love your card very pretty. I so need that die set. did you hand write your sentiment, you have beautiful handwriting.

Hugs,
Kate

Adrian said...

Very pretty!

Jennifer Scull said...

I love the shape of this beautiful holiday card! wishing you and yours a very Merry Christmas! :)

Amy said...

Very pretty!!! Love the shape and beautiful ribbon :)Amy

Smiley21 said...

Beautiful Card. Feliz Navidad. Que lo pases bien junto a su familia. Tella G.

Mary said...

Very nice work, Hope you have a wonderful New Year, can't wait to see the crafts to be made this year.