Monday, January 2, 2012

DIGI MAKEOVER CHALLENGE #17-SKETCH


Paper Makeup Stamps - Digi Makeover Challenge

HELLO MY CRAFTY FRIENDS..
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

I been with no Mojo... absolutely none... still ..
To top this.. now sick with a cold.

Welcome to another Digi Makeover Challenge at 

For this project
Im using another sentiment this time from the 
"Handmade digi set" 

You could find this image HERE

And remember you dont need a PMS digital image to play, but if you
do, the prize gets better..


And dont forget to visit the PMS blog to check
what the wonderful ladies had created for inspiration and
hope to see you play with us..

I did totally something different with this sketch.. 
first I using it on a treat bag and used it side way, instead of scallops edges I when with banners, and the sentiment was perfect to go with my homemade Cheesecake treat.
Hope you like it!!



4 comments:

Jennifer Scull said...

this is so very clever! and man, does it EVER look tasty! :)
Happy new year to you!

Anne Temple said...

Fun party bag and so very clever. Love the banner too. Happy 2012.

Kate said...

Yet you are still able to make an amazing creation my friend. Happy New Year and I hope you get better soon. I think you just gave me your cold already.

Hugs,
Kate

Michelle VP said...

Happy New Year, Ivette! I've been fighting a cold for a week now too - no fun! Hope you feel better soon! AND I LOVE what you've done with the sketch. How clever to make a treat bag and use banners! So happy to have you on the team. :)