Monday, January 16, 2012

DIGI MAKEOVER CHALLENGE #19- A FAIRY NICE DAY..


Paper Makeup Stamps - Digi Makeover Challenge

HELLO MY CRAFTY FRIENDS..
HAPPY MONDAY!!

Did you see the PMS new digi release??
Check them here.. new sentiments and images.
And the rubber stamp clearance sale still going on.. check that also.

Welcome to another Digi Makeover Challenge at 
"USE A FAIRY ON YOUR PROJECT"

For this project
Im using a sentiment and a image.. 
"Emma Silhouette and Fairy Sentiment set" 

You could find this at the PMS store HERE

And remember you dont need a PMS digital image to play, but if you
do, the prize gets better..


And dont forget to visit the PMS blog to check
what the wonderful ladies had created for inspiration and
hope to see you play with us..

I have to confess ... 
I continue to be we no mojo.. no energy for scrapping, my room is a mess,
each time i have to make my PMS card, I just whip something quick.. and leave everything there...
I think a I need help.. I hope is just this cold florida weather.. 
Thats why Im just posting on mondays..

Here is my super quick card...




7 comments:

Kate said...

For someone who has no Mojo your card turned out GREAT! You will get it back soon my friend.

Hugs,
Kate

Anne Temple said...

I think this is super cute! Love the idea of paper piecing one part and leaving the rest in silhouette. I may have to borrow your idea :-).

Michelle VP said...

Hi Ivette! I think your super quick card is genius! We all need quick card ideas that we can make. I love that pieced umbrella with the matching frame around the image. I hope the rest of your Mojo comes back full force soon - love your work! :)

Adrian said...

Very cute, clean your room it may help!!!!!!

estetik yakupavsar said...

Hey, nice site you have here! Keep up the excellent work!
Estetik

Burun Estetiği said...

It's a creativity site.thanks for sharing.. Video-endoskopik yöntemle, tamponsuz Burun Estetiği bilgileri, estetik burun ameliyati,Burun Estetiği ,rinoplasti operasyonu Op. Dr. Yakup Avsar tarafindan anlatilmaktadir.
Burun Estetiği

Sai Seo said...

I know this can be of great help for all of us…Nice
Best SEO company in India