Monday, January 23, 2012

PAPER MAKEUP STAMP CHALLENGE #20- WINTER BLUES..


Paper Makeup Stamps - Digi Makeover Challenge

HELLO MY CRAFTY FRIENDS..
HAPPY MONDAY!!

Did you see the PMS new digi release??
Check them here.. new sentiments and images.
And the rubber stamp clearance sale still going on.. check that also.

Welcome to another Digi Makeover Challenge at 
For this project
Im using a sentiment ... 
"When I met you" 

You could find this sentiment and much more at the PMS store HERE

And remember you dont need a PMS digital image to play, but if you
do, the prize gets better..


And dont forget to visit the PMS blog to check
what the wonderful ladies had created for inspiration and
hope to see you play with us..

Still having a hard time returning to my scraproom to create..
I did clean my room this weekend, but mojo still not getting here.. 

Here is another super quick card...



13 comments:

Anne Temple said...

Love the layering and the way you tied your twine.

Michelle VP said...

Gotta love twine and bling when you want a quick and easy card - and it's extra delightful in blue! :)

JustYolie said...

Beautiful card! Stopping by to invite you to visit Link Up for Pink's new website http://www.linkupforpink.com
We are celebrating with several giveaways! :)

(I also have a giveaway on my blog)

Kate said...

Beautiful like always my friend. I miss you.

Hugs,
Kate

PinkBlingCrafter said...

Hey chica how are you? Shame on me for not stopping by in a while:) I love how you used the twine and love that fun color!!
Hugs,
Norma

estetik said...

Hi!!! I have been thinking what is this about about the power sources and the tiles whom use blocks
I wanted to thank you for this great read!! I definitely enjoyed every little bit of it and I have you bookmarked to check out the new stuff you post.
estetik

Smiley21 said...

SO PRETTY!

burun estetigi said...

Interesting blog. It would be great if you can provide more details about it. Thanks you..
Burun Estetiği
Burun Estetiği

indo nirman said...

I read this article.A good article. I am interested in blogging.
2 bhk flat in Bhubaneswar
plotting scheme in Bhubaneswar

estetik said...

Thanks for showing up such fabulous information. I have bookmarked you and will remain in line with your new posts. I like this post, keep writing and give informative post...!
Estetik

worldwidehealth said...

Hello,
I have go through your post and found some information which very important for me.And You
Rating Therapist

Edmund Kwan said...

that's really amazing...i am not related to USA..will you please tell me that what is the complete procedure for applying in that.
Dynamics GP cloud

Edmund Kwan said...

Good post. Glad to know about the offer.
Dynamics GP cloud